In this beginner-level workshop, students will learn the fundamentals of brush calligraphy including:
- basic letterforms
- the anatomy of typography
- practice drills
- basics of connecting letters to form words
- my signature calligraphy style
The workshop includes all materials, which include:
- 1 Tombow dual ended brush pen
- 1 Tombow soft tip brush pen
- 1 Tombow hard tip brush pen
- 1 Sharpie stained fabric marker
- 1 pencil
- 1 ruler
- 1 eraser
- canvas clutch
At the end of the workshop, students will create their own custom clutch using the Sharpie stained fabric marker.
The course is approximately 3-4 hours long. Cost is $80 per person and $140 for couples.
Workshops will be offered on the following dates:
You may purchase tickets here.
Workshops begin at 1PM and are located at Coffee 101: 101 N Main St, San Angelo, TX 76903